A cult classic from the Palladium archives, remixed, revamped and retooled for urban adventure. The chunky sneakerboot silhouette brings a tall and bold look to the scene with a futuristic mix of fabrics and textures. By reclaiming off-cuts of fabric that were destined for the trash combined with a recycled sole construction, we are putting our foot down on the pervasive throw away culture. The resulting style is a recrafted blend of colors and materials in a shoe that promotes a better way of thinking, living and adapting. Here’s to the future.
- UPPER : Cotton canvas on quarters / recycled synthetic textile on tongue / leather on heel
- LINING : Organic cotton
- SOCKLINER : Molded Recycled EVA insole - cover in PET
- BOTTOM : Rubber + Die cut EVA
- BRANDING : Printed logo on tongue / Round rubber patch on lateral quarter
- FEATURES : Flat laces / Eyelets / Extra supportive lace on quarters
- Loop on tongue / Loop on heel / Lace loop