Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
Cancellation / Refund / Returns Policy
- To return any goods, a receipt/ till slip or gift receipt must be produced.
- Should you wish to exchange or return goods purchased within 7 days, we will exchange them or, if you are returning the goods, accept them and reverse the transaction and give you a refund in the form of a Gift card or EFT/credit card reversal, provided that:
- Upon receipt, the goods will be inspected before a refund/return/exchange can be processed.
- The goods have not been worn and/or unused with the original, sealed packaging and tags attached;
- The goods are in a saleable condition;
- For hygienic reasons, underwear, socks and earrings may not be returned or exchanged;
- Gift vouchers will not be refunded
- Refund or exchange merchandise, appliances and electrical products
3.1. We will refund or exchange merchandise, appliances and electrical products provided that:
- there is valid proof of purchase;
- it is within 7 days of purchase;
- it is in its original packaging or condition, i.e.
- it is unused and the price tag is attached.
- Appliances and electrical products will be repaired, replaced or refunded subject to the manufacturer / supplier warranties, provided that:
- the original components and accessories are also returned; and
- the original plug has not been tampered with.
- Order cancellations
5.1Goods can only be returned in accordance with these Terms and the Returns Policy.
5.2Queens Lifestyle will process any refunds within a reasonable time of agreeing to do so.
5.3Credit card Refunds may take up to 14 – 21 working days.
5.4Refunds can be made via EFT or into the customer credit card and a member for the Customer Service Team will contact you to process such refund
5.5If you are uncertain about any aspects relating to our Returns and exchanges Policy then contact our Customer Service team via phone 012 326 9301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 14 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.