The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 slim jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
- Mid waist
- 5-pocket construction
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Shank button fly
OTAS BLACK STRETCH DENIM
A 3x1 stretch black denim offering a rich surface texture. Added elastane creates a comfortable stretch. This style is dyed with sustainable black dyestuff from Archroma.
- Weight 12 oz stretch denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Added stretch, ease of movement
- The black is derived from Archroma's sustainable dyestuff.
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Model is 1.89m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 79cm, Hips 96cm).